For this picture the main edit was a cropping and readjusting sizing.
For this edit, I removed some of the haze as well as worked with lighting and color/contrast adjustments. This made the picture brighter, more clear, and allowed the color red to really pop.
This photo was also mainly edited by changing the lighting. I made the image a lot brighter and sharper and I also cropped it.
The edits for this photo consisted of mostly fixing the lighting. I brightened the image and made the colors a little sharper. It was also cropped and resized.
For this photo I tried to remove some of the haze and glare. I changed the highlights and shadows as well as tried to use the saturation and contrast to get the photo the appear clearer even with the glare. It was also cropped.
For this picture, I brightened and lightened it some. I also adjusted her skin color a bit and put a small blur on the car in the background.
For this picture, I did many of the same lighting techniques as well as adjusted the color slightly. I also spot corrected and added blur to the people that were in the background to try and make them less visible.
For this photo I changed the lighting to brighten up the picture and really make her book pop. I also adjusted her skin tone slightly.
This photo required very little edits. I simply fixed the lighting as suggested which brightened her face a little bit more.
In this photo, I change the lighting as well as messed with the colors trying to get those red leaves to pop once again. I also changed her skin tone slightly and burred her forehead a little so to mask a couple of her blemishes. I also tried to brighten the ring a little.